Grand Hotel Opening Weekend
Arrive Friday, May 6 • Depart Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Please view Grand Hotel Opening Weekend rates here.
Relax on The World’s Longest Front Porch as we kick off our 136th season! We welcome you to experience Mackinac Island this spring as the flowers begin to bloom!
Enjoy elegant meals in our Main Dining Room for breakfast and dinner as one of our first guests for the 2022 season. Listen to our Resident Historian Bob Tagatz on Saturday afternoon for his first history lecture of 2022! Bike around Mackinac Island on over 70 miles of bike trails, play lawn games in our Tea Garden, and find our Secret Garden as it begins to bloom! We look forward to you experiencing Mackinac Island this spring
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Grand Hotel History Lecture with Resident Historian, Bob Tagatz
- Saturday Evening Reception
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Grand Hotel Opening Weekend can also be booked by calling 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>