Memorial Day Weekend
Available beginning Friday, May 27, 2021
- Please view Memorial Day Weekend Package prices here.
When Memorial Day arrives, it feels like the beginning of summer. Enjoy the holiday weekend on Mackinac Island and at America’s Summer Place. You will have the chance to sit back and relax in a rocking chair on the World’s Longest Porch, or take a bike ride around Mackinac Island and explore the beauty and historic landmarks around the island. You may also enjoy the tradition of Afternoon Tea in the Parlor, or be one of the first guests to dive into the Esther Williams Swimming Pool in 2022!
Enjoy breakfast and dinner daily in the Main Dining Room, evening receptions Friday and Sunday, a traditional Grand Hotel Ice Cream Social, swim up movies, and nightly live musical entertainment by Dr. Alex Graham and the Grand Hotel Orchestra.
Come experience it all, and make this Memorial Day one you won’t soon forget.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Grand Bingo Night on Friday and Saturday afternoon
- Movies at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool on Friday and Saturday
- History Lecture by Resident Historian, Bob Tagatz on Saturday morning
- Grand Hotel Ice Cream Social on Saturday
- Saturday and Sunday evening receptions
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Memorial Day Weekend reservations are also available by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>